Please remember to order your prescriptions well in advance; We require at least two full working days to process a prescription request(excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
When you need to order a new prescription, you can either:
- Phone the NHS Prescription Ordering Line on (0300 421 1215)
- Submit your request online via the online services (registration required – click here for more details)
- Handing your request in at reception
- Re-Order form (please indicate with a tick which items you need)
- Request it in writing (include your name, DoB & the items you would like)
- post your prescription request to us (please include a SAE if you would like us to send it back)
Please ensure you include your full name, address and date of birth on all requests.